Sadly, this is my last week as a guest designer for the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge Blog. I’ve so enjoyed being a part of this very talented team for the month of August! I look forward to playing along with their challenges in the future. 🙂
I used the Best Birds stamp set to create a fall themed card for the challenge this week.
Here is Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #63:
I started by adhering a panel from the Petals & Paisleys Specialty DSP (available Sept 1) to a panel of Rich Razzleberry card stock with SNAIL and then to a Rich Razzleberry card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Best Birds photopolymer stamp set in Rich Razzleberry ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and I cut it out with a Layering Circles Framelits die. I adhered the Very Vanilla circle to scalloped circle cut from Rich Razzleberry card stock with a Layering Circles Framelits die with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the branch, berries and bird images from the Best Birds stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of watercolor paper. I watercolored the images with an Aqua Painter and Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Delightful Dijon and Cajun Craze inks. I let the images dry completely and then cut them out with the matching Birds & Blooms Thinlits dies.
I trimmed a little off the end of the branch and then adhered the die cut images to the Very Vanilla circle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered a strip from the Petals & Paisleys DSP pack to a panel of Very Vanilla card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Rich Razzleberry – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Very Vanilla – Layering Circles Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Petals & Posies Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Watercolor Paper – three Birds & Blooms Thinlits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: