My September Paper Pumpkin Kit arrived over the weekend and I had a few minutes to play with it a bit to come up with a little different idea for using the kit pieces.
The September Paper Pumpkin Kit was called Something Good to Eat and it contained materials to create 16 little treat holders for fall and Halloween. I didn’t have a need for the treat containers so I challenge myself to come up with an alternative project for this kit.
I love the Something Good to Eat photopolymer stamp set and the Old Olive ink spot included in the kit! I can’t wait to use the sunflower and pumpkin stamps on more projects!
The kit had a huge bunch of tags and since I wanted my cards to be more general fall themed, I used the “A Happy Hello To You” sentiment on all of them.
I used a pack of the Crumb Cake Note Cards & Envelopes for the card bases and layers of Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White card stocks behind the tag. I used a little Halloween Night Designer Washi Tape, Halloween Night Enamel Dots and Rhinestone Basic Jewels to embellish this card.
For this card, I used one of the banners and a little Linen Thread (both included in the kit) and Basic Black card stock. I also popped the layer up from the note card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used the leaf image from the Every Occasion stamp set and a little Pumpkin Pie ink on this tag. I also used one of the banners that was included in the kit this month along with the Halloween Night Designer Washi Tape under the tag.
I was pretty pleased with the way that these cards turned out! I loved that there were so many tags included and now I’ve got a stack of 30+ fall cards ready to go!
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin yourself, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
Don’t forget about the Paper Pumpkin BOGO Sale Going On Now!
Offer Dates: August 11–October 10, 2016
Offer Details: When you use promo code “BOGO” at PaperPumpkin.com, you’ll pay the regular price of $19.95 and get your second month for FREE! You have two months to get this great deal! If you subscribe with the promo code between now and September 10, you will pay full price for the September kit and get the October kit free. If you subscribe between September 11 and October 10, your first kit will be the October kit and you will get the November kit free.
The Fine Print:
- IMPORTANT: Offer invalid if subscription is suspended or cancelled during the first two months. In other words, you cannot cancel or suspend your subscription during the first two months—if you do, the offer is void.
- After the first two months, the subscription will continue for $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included) unless cancelled or suspended. Ends October 10, 2016.
- This offer is open to first-time subscribers only.
- Not valid on prepaid subscriptions.
- Ends October 10, 2016 (the last day to subscribe and get the October kit).
Click here to head over to my Paper Pumpkin website now to subscribe! Let me know if you have any questions.
September 16 – 30 Host Code: EAUC62RD
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016 Holiday Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Last Day for the Special Offers From Stampin’ Up!
Today is the last day to pick up those Special Offers from Stampin’ Up! Here they are:
Head over to my online store now to get these great deals!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake Note Cards & Envelops – card base
- Pumpkin Pie & Basic Black – 3″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Whisper White – 2-7/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: