I used the Stampin’ Up! Vintage Leaves and Watercolor Wishes stamp sets for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the color for Sunday Stamps SSC139. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
The design for my card was inspired by Global Design Project GDP#060.
I started by inking the leaf images from the Vintage Leaves photopolymer stamp set in Rich Razzleberry, Cajun Craze and Delightful Dijon inks, stamped them off on scrap paper and then stamped them randomly over a panel of Crumb Cake card stock.
I stamped the sentiment from the Watercolor Wishes stamp set in Early Espresso ink on the Crumb Cake panel, then adhered it to a panel of Rich Razzleberry card stock with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of the Rich Razzleberry ribbon from the 3/8″ Ribbon Trio Pack around the panel and adhered it with SNAIL, then adhered the panel to an Early Espresso card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I inked the leaf image from the Vintage Leaves stamp set in Delightful Dijon ink, stamped it on a panel of Delightful Dijon card stock and then cut it out with the matching Leaflets Framelits Die. I adhered the leaf to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the leaf image from the Vintage Leaves stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock inside the card.
You can find a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Delightful Dijon – Leaflets Framelits die cut
- Rich Razzleberry – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Crumb Cake – 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project