I used the Stampin’ Up! Thankful Life stamp set, a new Host Exclusive set from the upcoming 2017 Occasions Catalog, to create my card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for for Fab Friday 100. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
My card design was inspired by Viva La Verve November 2016 Sketch 1.
And the thankful theme was inspired by The Paper Players PP320.
I started by adhering a panel from the Petals & Paisleys Specialty DSP pack and a panel of Rich Razzleberry card stock to a panel from the Copper Foil Sheets with SNAIL. I adhered a strip of Copper Foil Sheets down the seam between the two papers with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I snipped a banner end in a strand of Mint Macaron ribbon from the 3/8″ Ribbon Trio Pack and adhered it to the DSP panel with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to a Mint Macaron card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the images from the Thankful Life photopolymer stamp set (host exclusive set available Jan 4) in Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry and Delightful Dijon inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I stamped the sentiment from the Thankful Life stamp set in VersaMark ink on the panel, sprinkled it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I cut the stamped image out with the Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits die and I adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a single Rich Razzleberry enamel dot from the Brights Enamel Shapes pack next to the sentiment to finish it.
I adhered a strip of the Petals & Paisleys DSP to a panel of Very Vanilla card stock inside the card.
Here is a quick peek at the beautiful Thankful Life host stamp set that will be available beginning Jan 4!
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mint Macaron – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Rich Razzleberry – 1-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Very Vanilla – Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Copper Foil Sheets – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1/8″ x 5-1/8″ strip
- Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: