We’re back with another Dream Theme Blog Hop! This month we’re focusing on small gift projects and I created a couple of treat holders with the Tin of Tags, Cookie-Cutter Christmas and Hang Your Stocking stamp sets.
These treat packages are so quick and easy to pull together!
The box is one of the Clear Tiny Treat Boxes and I added a few chocolates in holiday colors to fill it up. I wrapped a strand of the Real Red 3/4″ Stitched Edge Ribbon around the box and tied a bow. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Tin of Tags photopolymer stamp set in Real Red ink on a Whisper White panel and I cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die.
I stamped the holly images from the Hang Your Stocking photopolymer stamp set in Real Red and Garden Green, cut them out with the matching Christmas Stockings Thinlits Dies and adhered them next to the sentiment with Glue Dots. I punched a hole in the top of the tag with the 1/8″ Handheld Circle, pulled a strand of Real Red twine from the Candy Cane Lane Baker’s Twine pack through the hole and tied it around the ribbon. Then I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish the tag.
For this little gift, I wrapped 1-1/8″ x 3″ strips of Candy Cane Lane DSP around Hershey’s Nuggets and I adhered them with Glue Dots. I tucked the treats into a 2″ x 8″ Cellophane Bag and tied it shut with a strand of the Real Red 3/4″ Stitched Edge Ribbon.
I stamped the gingerbread pieces with the Cookie-Cutter Christmas photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede and Real Red inks, punched them out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, adhered them together and to the ribbon with Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Tin of Tags stamp set and the holly images from the Hang Your Stocking stamp set Garden Green and Real Red inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies and the holly images out with the Christmas Stockings Thinlits Dies and adhered them together and to the Cookie Cutter Punch with Glue Dots.
Speedy quick, I’ve got two little holiday gifts all done! You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts at the very bottom of this post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the next button below to hop forward to see what Renate Ecklmayr has created today. Click the previous button below to hop back to see what Delphine Lorelli has shared today.
And if you get lost along the way, here is a list of the participants in the hop:
- Teneale Williams (Australia)
- Patrice Halliday-Larsen (New Zealand)
- Tracy May (UK)
- Delphine Lorelli (France)
- Amy Koenders (USA) <==You are here
- Renate Ecklmayr (Austria)
- Sabrina Radeck (Canada)
- Jennifer Pauli (Germany)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for these projects:
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, four Christmas Stockings Thinlits die cuts, two Cookie Cutter Builder punches, Bunch of Banners Framelits die cut
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper – five 1-1/8″ x 3″ strips
- Clear Tiny Treat Box
- 2″ x 8″ Cellophane Bag
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: