I used the Stampin’ Up! Balloon Adventure stamp set from the upcoming 2017 Occasions Catalog for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC140. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Party Animal DSP (available Jan 4) to a panel of Pacific Point card stock with SNAIL an then to an Emerald Envy card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered a wide strip of the Party Animal DSP to a strip of Pacific Point card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Balloon Adventures photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 4) in Pacific Point ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with a Layering Squares Framelits Die and then stamped the confetti image from the Balloon Adventures stamp set in Crushed Curry ink across the bottom. I adhered the die cut square to a scalloped square that I’d cut from Pacific Point card stock with the Layering Squares Framelits Die and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock with the large balloon die that is designed to cut the pop-up from the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies. I stamped the polka dot balloon image from the Balloon Adventures stamp set over one of die cut balloons in Crushed Curry ink and then snipped it out. I adhered a balloon that I’d die cut from Tangerine Tango card stock with one of the other Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies over the stamped ballon image with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then adhered the die cut balloon to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the little bow from the Balloon Adventures stamp set in Pacific Point ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut it out with the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies (available Jan 4). I rolled up a Glue Dot and used it to adhere the bow over the balloon string on the card front. I added an Emerald Envy enamel star from the 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes Pack next to the sentiment to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment and confetti from the Balloon Adventures stamp set in Pacific Point and Crushed Curry inks on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
Here is a peek at the fantastic stamp set and die bundle!
You can find a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Emerald Envy– 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Pacific Point – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Layering Squares Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – Layering Squares Framelits die cut, two Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Party Animal Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project