We’re back with another Dream Theme Blog Hop! This month we’re focusing on Happy New Year projects and I created a card with the Stampin’ Up! Frosted Medallions and Tin of Tags stamp sets. I also used a little of that pretty new silver ribbon from the Sale-a-bration 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack.
My card design was inspired by Reverse Confetti Sketch #43.
And the snowflakes on my card were inspired by TGIF Challenges #86.
I started by stamping the snowflake images from the Tin of Tags stamp set in VersaMark Ink across the top section of a Whisper White card stock panel. I sprinkled the images with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them.
I adhered a strip of the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate over the bottom 1″ of the stamped panel with a little SNAIL hidden under the ribbon. I adhered the panel to a panel from the Silver Foil Sheets with SNAIL and then wrapped a strand of the silver metallic ribbon from the 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (Sale-a-bration item available Jan 4) and tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Frosted Medallions stamp set in Versamark ink on a separate panel of Whisper White card stock and heat embossed it with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder. I cut the image out with a Layering Oval Framelits Die and I adhered it with SNAIL to an oval cut from Silver Foil Sheets with another Layering Oval Framelits Die. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Frosted Medallions stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a Whisper White card stock panel, sprinkled it with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I inked the snowflake image from the Tin of Tags stamp set in Smoky Slate ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it across the panel to complete the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the next button below to hop forward to see what Renate Ecklmayr has created today. Click the previous button below to hop back to see what Delphine Lorelli has shared today.
And if you get lost along the way, here is a list of the participants in the hop:
- Patrice Halliday-Larsen (New Zealand)
- Tracy May (UK)
- Delphine Lorelli (France)
- Amy Koenders (USA) <==You are here
- Renate Ecklmayr (Austria)
- Sabrina Radeck (Canada)
- Krista Driessen (Netherlands)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for these projects:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Layering Ovals Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Silver Foil Sheets – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Layering Ovals Framelits die cut
- Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate – 1″ x 3-7/8″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: