I used the Stampin’ Up! So In Love stamp set and the Stylish Stems Framelits Dies to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for for Fab Friday 103. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
I think that my card also works for The Card Concept 64 in the clean and layered category.
I started by adhering a panel from the Falling in Love DSP pack to a panel of Blushing Bride card stock with SNAIL and then to a Sahara Sand card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Since I wanted the DSP to peek out through the flower die cut, I cut panels of Sahara Sand card stock and Very Vanilla card stock with a Layering Circles Framelits die and I adhered them over the DSP panel with SNAIL.
I cut a panel of Blushing Bride card stock with the Stylish Stems Framelits Die and then wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around it three times and tied a bow. I adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the So in Love stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a strip of Falling in Love DSP and then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I added a Blushing Bride enamel heart from the Subtles Enamel Shapes pack next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the So in Love stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then adhered a strip of Falling in Love DSP to it on the inside of the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sahara Sand – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 3-3/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel
- Blushing Bride – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 3″ x 3-1/4″ panel
- Very Vanilla – 3″ x 3-1/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Falling in Love Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 3-1/4″ strip, 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ (strip inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: