I used the Stampin’ Up! Builder Birdcage stamp set to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #269.
I started by stamping the birdcage images from the Builder Birdcage photopolymer stamp set in Smoky Slate ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I stamped the little bird inside the birdcage in Real Red ink and then added the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
I adhered a strip of paper from the Sending Love DSP Stack to the left side of the panel with SNAIL and then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Real Red card stock with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Real Red ribbon from the Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack around the layered panel and tied a bow.
I colored four Rhinestone Basic Jewels with a black Sharpie Marker and adhered them under the bird cage. I adhered the layered panel to a Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Sending Love DSP to a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
January 1 – 15 Host Code: VPCXBYFN
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K Ordering Special Ends Tomorrow!
Right now, I’m also offering DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) through Tuesday, January 10!!
Don’t forget to add the Host Code above if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy Shopping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Real Red – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel,
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack – 1″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ (strip inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: