I used the Stampin’ Up! Moon Baby stamp set to create my card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for for Fab Friday 104. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too! I cheated a little and added a little Daffodil Delight to the moon and star images to give it a vanilla look. 🙂
I started by stamping the images and sentiment from the Moon Baby stamp set in Basic Gray Archival ink on a panel of Watercolor Paper. I used an Aqua Painter and a little Soft Sky, Sweet Sugarplum and Pink Pirouette ink to watercolor the sky and baby images.
I colored the moon and star images with the Whisper White Watercolor Pencil and then added just a little color from the Daffodil Delight Watercolor Pencil before I went over the images with my Aqua Painter to blend them.
I let the panel dry completely and then adhered it to a panel of Soft Sky card stock with Fast Fuse Adhesive and then to a Sweet Sugarplum card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. For some reason, I was sure that I had to use Whisper White on my card somewhere (apparently I can’t follow directions!) so I tied a little bow from Whisper White Baker’s Twine and I glued it to the card front with a tiny touch of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment and animal images from the Moon Baby stamp set in Basic Gray Archival and Sweet Sugarplum inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sweet Sugarplum – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Soft Sky – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Crumb Cake – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Watercolor Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: