I used the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful You stamp set to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC148. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Succulent Garden DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. I cut a banner end in a wide panel of Succulent Garden DSP and I adhered it over the layered panel with SNAIL. Then I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel and tied a bow. I adhered the layered card front to a Tip Top Taupe card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the images and sentiment from the Beautiful You stamp set in Tip Top Taupe, Sweet Sugarplum and Mint Macaron inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the image out with a Layering Circles Framelits die and adhered it with SNAIL to a scalloped circle that I’d cut from Tip Top Taupe card stock with another Layering Circles Framelits die. I adhered the layered circles to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut flowers and leaves from Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe card stocks with the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies. I adhered the larger flower pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the other flowers pieces to the card front with Glue Dots. I added Pearl Basic Jewels to the flower centers to finish the card front.
I inked the dancing lady image from the Beautiful You stamp set in Sweet Sugarplum ink, stamped it on scrap paper twice and then stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card. I added the “you” sentiment from the Double Take photopolymer stamp set in Tip Top Taupe ink and drew the “!” with a Tip Top Taupe Stampin’ Write Marker.
You can find a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Tip Top Taupe – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Layering Circles Framelits die cut, two Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Sweet Sugarplum – four Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Mint Macaron – two Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – Layering Circles Framelits die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 3″ x 4-3/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: