I used the Stampin’ Up! Special Reason stamp set bundle to create my card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week.
Here the colors for Fab Friday 108. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP078.
I started by stamping the leaf image from the Special Reason stamp set in Mint Macaron ink across a panel of Mint Macaron card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL.
I adhered a panel of Peekaboo Peach DSP from the 2016-2018 In Color DSP Stack to the Whisper White card stock panel with SNAIL and then pulled strand of Calypso Coral Thick Baker’s Twine apart and tied about half of it around the seam in the card stock and I tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to a Peekaboo Peach card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a circle with a Layering Circles Framelits Die from So Saffron card stock and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the frame image from the Special Reason stamp set in Mint Macaron ink on a panel of Mint Macaron card stock and I cut it out with the matching Stylish Stems Framelits Dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Special Reason stamp set in Calypso Coral ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, cut it out with the Stylish Stems Framelits Die and adhered it to the larger die cut frame and then to the circle with SNAIL.
I inked the flower image from the Special Reason stamp set with Peekaboo Peach ink and then used a Sponge Dauber to remove most of the ink from the center. I added So Saffron ink back into the flower center with a Sponge Dauber and then stamped the image on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I stamped the leaf image twice on the same panel and then cut the flower pieces out with the Stylish Stems Framelits Dies. I adhered the flower pieces to the card front with Glue Dots.
I inked the flower image from the Special Reason stamp set the same way as described above and then stamped it on a Whisper White card stock panel. I added leaves in Mint Macaron ink and the sentiment in Calypso Coral ink to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Peekaboo Peach – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- So Saffron – Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Mint Macaron – 2-3/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel, Stylish Stems Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, fourStylish Stems Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2016-2018 In Color Designer Series Paper Stacks – 1-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: