I used the Stampin’ Up! Urban District stamp set to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for for Fab Friday 109. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too! I got a little creative and turned the sketch on its side.
I started by adhering a panel from the Urban Underground Specialty DSP to a panel of Basic Gray card stock with SNAIL and then to a Basic Gray card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the letters from the Urban District stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock (using a Stamp-a-ma-jig to help with placement) and the I colored in a few of the images with Delightful Dijon and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Write Markers. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Basic Gray card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I adhered a strip of Urban Undergound Designer Washi Tape to the card front and then stamped the sentiment from the Urban District stamp set in Basic Black ink on a strip of Delightful Dijon card stock. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added an Urban Underground Embellishment to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Urban Underground Designer Washi Tape to a Very Vanilla card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Gray – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 5″ panel
- Delightful Dijon – 5/8″ x 3″ strip
- Very Vanilla – 2″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: