I used the Stampin’ Up! Jar of Love stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC150. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Succulent Garden DSP to a panel of Tip Top Taupe card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Tip Top Taupe card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched the end of a wide strip of Succulent Garden DSP with the Banner Triple Punch and I adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I cut a circle from Whisper White card stock with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die and then adhered it to the banner on the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the images from the Jar of Love photopolymer stamp set in Tip Top Taupe, Pool Party, Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral and Sweet Sugarplum inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. The background flower images were stamped off once on scrap paper before stamping them on the panel. I cut the images out with the matching Everyday Jars Framelits Dies and I adhered the pieces to the card front with Glue Dots. I added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the jar on the card front to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Succulent Garden DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Tip Top Taupe – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, seven Everyday Jars Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 3″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: