I used another brand new stamp set from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! 2017-18 Annual Catalog to create my card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week. This stamp set is called Bike Ride and it’s got a set of matching Framelits to go with it! Looking forward to getting those as soon as I can!
Here are the colors for for Fab Friday 110. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
The design for my card was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP082.
I started by stamping the bike images from the Bike Ride photopolymer stamp set (available June 1) in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I added the bike accessory images in Pool Party, Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Peekaboo Peach, Soft Suede, Basic Black Archival and Crumb Cake inks and then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Night of Navy card stock with SNAIL.
I adhered a strip of DSP from the Delightful Daisy DSP pack (available June 1) with SNAIL to the top of the Night of Navy card stock panel. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel, tied a bow and then adhered the layered panel to a Night of Navy card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I inked the top of the sentiment from the Suite Sentiments stamp set in Night of Navy ink (covering the lower part with a Post-It Note) and then colored the lower line of the sentiment with a Pool Party Stampin’ Write Marker. I stamped the sentiment on a panel of Whisper White card stock, cut it out with a Layering Ovals Framelits Die and then adhered it with SNAIL to a Layering Ovals Framelits die cut from Night of Navy card stock. I adhered the layered sentiment oval to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a Night of Navy, Pool Party and Perfect Plum enamel dot from the Subtles and Regals Enamel Shapes packs to the card front to finish it.
I adhered a strip of the Delightful Daisy DSP to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Layering Ovals Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 2-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Layering Ovals Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper – 1″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: