We’re back with another Dream Theme Blog Hop! This month we’re focusing on Mother’s Day projects and I created a card with the Stampin’ Up! Daisy Delight stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2017-18 Annual Catalog to share with you today. My mother-in-law loves daisies so I made this card for her!
My card design was inspired by Reverse Confetti Sketch #47.
I started by adhering a panel from the Delightful Daisy DSP (available June 1) to a panel of Whisper White card stock and then to a Pool Party card base with SNAIL. I stamped the leaf image from the Daisy Delight photopolymer stamp set (available June 1) in Pool Party ink on the card front around the area where I was planning to place my flower.
I stamped the daisy image from the Delightful Daisy stamp set in Daffodil Delight ink twice on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I punched the flowers out with the Daisy Punch (available June 1) and adhered them together in the center with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower center from the Daisy Delight stamp set in Daffodil Delight ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, punched it out with the 1/2″ Circle Punch and adhered it with a Glue Dot to the flower center. I adhered one of the Gold Faceted Gems (available June 1) over the flower center.
I stamped the sentiment from the Oh So Succulent photopolymer stamp set (retiring May 31) in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then punched it out with the Classic Label Punch. I adhered the sentiment to the flower petals with Glue Dots and then added Stampin’ Dimensionals under it to hold it securely in place.
I stamped the little row of daisies from the Delightful Daisy stamp set several times across a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card. I used a Pool Party Stampin’ Write Marker to add a dot for the flower centers to finish it.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the next button below to hop forward to see what Renate Ecklmayr has created today. Click the previous button below to hop back to see what Delphine Lorelli has shared today.
And if you get lost along the way, here is a list of the participants in the hop:
1. Teneale Williams (Australia)
2. Patrice Halliday-Larsen (New Zealand)
3. Tracy May (UK)
4. Delphine Lorelli (France)
5. Amy Koenders (USA)
6. Renate Ecklmayr (Austria)
7. Sandi MacIver (Canada)
8. Jennifer Pauli (Germany)
9. Krista Driessen (Netherlands)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Whisper White – 2″ x 4-3/4″ panel, two Daisy Punches, 1/2″ Circle Punch, Classic Label Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper – 1-7/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: