I used the Stampin’ Up! Jar of Love stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC151. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
My card design was inspired by Stamp Ink Paper #95.
And the polka dot background on my card was inspired by TGIF Challenge #104.
I started by adhering a panel from the Tasty Treats Specialty DSP (retiring May 31) to a Pear Pizzazz card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the larger branch image from the Jar of Love photopolymer stamp set in Wild Wasabi ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I adhered that panel to a panel of Wild Wasabi card stock with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the jar image from the Jar of Love stamp set in Pear Pizzazz ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then stamped the branch image in Wild Wasabi ink and the burlap image in Crumb Cake ink over it . I stamped the flower and bow images from the Jar of Love stamp set in Peekaboo Peach ink (flower backgrounds were stamped off once) on the Whisper White card stock panel and then I cut them all out with the matching Everyday Jars Framelits Dies. I adhered the die cuts o the card front with SNAIL and Glue Dots.
I cut the sentiment from Gold Foil Sheets with a die from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies and adhered it with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added two gold enamel hearts from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sunshine Sayings stamp set in Pear Pizzazz ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and I cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Framlits die. I adhered the die cut to a panel of Whisper White card stock and then stamped and die cut two more flowers with the Jar of Love stamp set and I adhered them with Glue Dots near the sentiment. I added a strip of the Tasty Treats DSP to the bottom of the panel inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pear Pizzazz – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Wild Wasabi – 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel, seven Everyday Jars Framelits die cuts, Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut (inside card), 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Gold Foil Sheets – Sunshine Wishes Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: