I used the Stampin’ Up! Baby Bear stamp set to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I created for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Baby Bear photopolymer stamp set in Early Espresso ink down the side of a panel of Wood Textures DSP (available June 1). I adhered the stamped DSP to a panel of So Saffron card stock with SNAIL and then to a Calypso Coral card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut circles from So Saffron card stock and the Cupcakes & Carousels DSP Stack (retiring May 31) and I adhered them together with SNAIL and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the images from the Baby Bear stamp set in Early Espresso and Calypso Coral inks (the more solid background images were stamped off one time on scrap paper before stamping on the panel) on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the images out and adhered them to the card front with SNAIL. I added a single So Saffron enamel dot from the Subtles Enamel Shapes pack next to one of the stamped thank you sentiments to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Baby Bear stamp set in Calypso Coral ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card. I added a strip of the Wood Textures DSP to finish it.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
May 1-15 Host Code: MBHUH44N
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Retiring Sale Going On Now!
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the deals and retiring products right now! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Calypso Coral – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- So Saffron – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack – Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip inside card
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: