I used the Stampin’ Up! Lovely Inside & Out stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2017-18 Annual Catalog to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC152. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Fluttering Embossing Folder, then adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Lemon Lime Twist card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Flirty Flamingo card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a panel from the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack (available June 1) to a panel of Whisper White card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I cut the sentiment with one of the Lovely Words Thinlits dies (available June 1) from Flirty Flamingo card stock. I cut around the outside of the die cut with a Layering Circles Framelits die and then cut a circle from Whisper White card stock with a larger Layering Circle Framelits die.
I stamped the dot image from the Lovely Inside & Out stamp set (available June 1) in Lemon Lime Twist ink across the Whisper White circle die cut and then I adhered the sentiment die cut over it with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the sentiment circles to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a silver enamel heart from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack next to it.
I cut a panel of Lemon Lime Twist card stock (available June 1) with the Flourish Thinlits border die and snipped the end of it off. I adhered the die cut to the sentiment circle with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Lovely Inside & Out stamp set in Lemon Lime Twist ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, cut it out with the banner die from the Popcorn Box Thinlits dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the dot image from the Lovely Inside & Out stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink across the bottom of a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Flirty Flamingo – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Lovely Words Thinlits die cut
- Lemon Lime Twist – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Flourish Thinlits die cut
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-3/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel, Layering Circles Framelits die cut, Popcorn Box Thinlits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack – 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: