We are back with another Stamp to Share International Design Team Blog Hop with Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from all over the world! This month we’re featuring the masculine cards and I have chosen to feature the Custom Tee stamp set bundle that will be retiring May 31…so get it before it’s gone! Here are my projects:
For the first card, I used the color scheme from the Urban Underground DSP for my design.
I stamped the tie image from the Custom Tee photopolymer stamp set in Smoky Slate ink across a panel of Smoky Slate card stock. I added a strip of Basic Gray card stock that I’d stamped with the Urban District stamp set in Basic Black Archival ink and then two strips of the Urban Underground Designer Washi Tape. I adhered the Smoky Slate panel to a panel of Basic Gray card stock with SNAIL and then to a Basic Gray card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the shirt images from the Custom Tee stamp set in Delightful Dijon ink on a panel of Delightful Dijon card stock and cut them out with the T-shirt Builder Framelits dies. I adhered them to a Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut from Very Vanilla card stock with SNAIL. For the tie, I stamped the image in Smoky Slate ink and colored it with a touch of Smoky Slate ink and a Blender Pen.
For my second card, I started by stamping the circle images from the Eastern Beauty stamp set in Soft Sky ink on a panel of Soft Sky card stock. I stamped the sentiment from the Urban District stamp set in Tranquil Tide ink on the Soft Sky panel and then adhered the panel to a panel of Tranquil Tide card stock with SNAIL and then to a Dapper Denim card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the shirt image from the Custom Tee stamp set in Dapper Denim ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added the stripes on the sleeves and the “DAD” sentiment in Tranquil Tide ink. I colored the collar in with a Tranquil Tide Stampin’ Write Marker (available June 1) and then cut the image out with the T-Shirt Builder Framelits Die.
I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added two enamel stars from the 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes Pack and a star from the 2016-2018 In Color Glitter Acrylic Shapes (available June 1) pack to finish this card.
You can find a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Okay, on with the hop!! Click the next button to hop forward to Kylie Bertucci’s blog to check out her amazing projects! If you get lost along the way, there is a complete list of participants right under the next blog button.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for the yellow and gray project:
- Basic Gray – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Smoky Slate – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Delightful Dijon – two T-Shirt Builder Framelits die cuts
- Very Vanilla – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, T-Shirt Builder Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create the yellow and gray project:
Card stock cuts for the blue project:
- Dapper Denim – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Tranquil Tide – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Soft Sky – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Very Vanilla – T-Shirt Builder Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create the blue project: