I used the Stampin’ Up! Lovely Friends stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2017-18 Annual Catalog to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I created for it.
I started by adhering a panel from the Delightful Daisy DSP pack (available June 1) to a Thick Whisper White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Lovely Friends photopolymer stamp set (available June 1) in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the panel to a panel of Night of Navy card stock with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower images from the Lovely Friends stamp set in Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight inks (background images stamped on scrap paper once) on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the flowers and two sets of leaves from Old Olive card stock with the matching Lovely Laurel Thinlits Dies. I adhered the Daffodil Delight flower with a Stampin’ Dimensional to the card front and the smaller flowers and leaves with Glue Dots.
I adhered strips of Delightful Daisy DSP to both sides of the inside of the card base with SNAIL. The I stamped the sentiment and flowers from the Lovely Friends stamp set in Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut them out with the Lovely Laurel Thinlits dies. I also cut the two background banner pieces from Whisper White card stock and the wreath pieces from Old Olive card stock with the Lovely Laurel Thinlits dies.
I adhered the wreath and background banner die cuts to the inside of the card base with Fast Fuse Adhesive and then adhered the stamped banner and flowers with Glue Dots to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
Facebook Live Video Tutorial
You can see my Facebook Live video tutorial for using the new Lovely Laurel Thinlits Dies here!
May 16-31 Host Code: 3S6TEX22
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Night of Navy – 3-3/4″ x 5″panel, Layering Ovals Framelits die cut
- Old Olive – four Lovely Laurel Thinlits die cuts
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, seven Lovely Laurel Thinlits die cuts
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two 1″ x 5-1/2″ strips
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: