I used the Stampin’ Up! Colorful Seasons stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2017-18 Annual Catalog to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC153. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
The design for my card was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #288.
I started by embossing a panel of Marina Mist card stock with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder. I adhered that panel to a panel of Dapper Denim card stock with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment from the Colorful Seasons photopolymer stamp set (available June 1) in Dapper Denim ink on a smaller panel of Marina Mist card stock and then I adhered that panel to the Dapper Denim card stock panel with SNAIL.
I cut the adirondack chair and tree branch with dies from the Seasonal Layers Framelits dies (available June 1) from Sahara Sand card stock and adhered them with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the Marina Mist panel. I cut flowers with dies from the Seasonal Layers Framelits dies from Lemon Lime Twist (available June 1) and So Saffron card stocks and adhered them to the panel with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue as well.
I added a Glitter Enamel Dot (available June 1) next to the sentiment and then adhered the panel to Soft Sky card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish it.
I stamped the images from the Colorful Seasons stamp set in Sahara Sand, Lemon Lime Twist and So Saffron inks on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Sky – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Dapper Denim – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Marina Mist – 3-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Sahara Sand – two Seasonal Layers Thinlits die cuts
- Lemon Lime Twist – three Seasonal Layers Thinlits die cuts
- So Saffron – three Seasonal Layers Thinlits die cuts
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: