I am excited to be a guest in the Stamping Sunday blog hop this week! We’re all creating projects using the awesome Wood Words stamp set bundle from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! Catalog to share with you today.
My first project shows off the cool rooster image as well as some of the new DSP. I adhered a panel of Wood Textures DSP (available June 1) to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL and then adhered the layered panel to a Real Red card base with SNAIL. I inked the flower image from the Wood Words stamp set (available June 1) in Early Espresso ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it on another panel from the Wood Textures DSP. I adhered that panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I adhered a strip of Real Red and Early Espresso card stock to the card front with SNAIL and then added a strip of Color Theory DSP (available June 1) over the top. I stamped the rooster image from the Wood Words stamp set in Real Red ink, cut it out with the matching Wood Crate Framelits Die and then adhered it to a circle die cut from Wood Words DSP with a Layering Circles Framelits die with Glue Dots. I adhered the die cut circle to a scalloped circle cut from Crushed Curry card stock with a Layering Circles Framelits die with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Wood Words stamp set in Early Espresso ink, punched it out with the Classic Label Punch and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I tied a bow from Copper 1/4″ Trim (available June 1) and adhered it with a rolled up Glue Dot next to the sentiment. I added a Real Red enamel dot from the Brights Enamel Shapes pack to finish the card front.
My second project started by adhering a panel from the Wood Textures DSP to a panel of Soft Suede card stock with SNAIL. I adhered a strand of Lemon Lime Twist Finely Woven 1/2″ Ribbon to the panel and I used a little Linen Thread to tie the ends. I adhered the layered panel to a Powder Pink card base (available June 1) with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower image from the Wood Words stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Shimmery White card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I used Flirty Flamingo ink and an Aqua Painter to add a watercolor wash over the panel. Then I added Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist inks over the embossed areas with a Blender Pen. I cut the image out with a Layering Ovals Framelits Die and adhered it to and oval cut from Berry Burst card stock (available June 1) with Fast Fuse Adhesive. I adhered the layered ovals to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels (available June 1).
I stamped the sentiment from the Wood Words stamp set in Soft Suede ink, stamped it on a panel of Shimmery White card stock and cut it out with Popcorn Box Thinlits Die banner. I adhered the banner to the card front with SNAIL and Stampin’ Dimesionals.
Alright, on with the hop! Here is the list of participants:
- Kelly Kent
- Sara Levin
- Amy Koenders – you are here
- Danielle Bennenk
- Anja Luft
- Yvonne van Bruggen
- Denita Wright
- Jessie Holton
- Lynsay Mahon
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for these projects:
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 1/2″ x 3″ strip trimmed
- Early Espresso – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 3″ strip trimmed
- Crushed Curry – Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – Wood Crate Thinlits die cut, Classic Label Punch
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel, Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack – 1/2″ x 3″ strip trimmed
- Powder Pink – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Soft Suede – 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel
- Berry Burst – Layering Ovals Framelits die cut
- Shimmery White card stock – Layering Ovals Framelits die cut, Popcorn Box Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: