I used the Stampin’ Up! Jar of Love stamp set to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Wood Textures DSP to a Powder Pink card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added a strip of So Saffron card stock over it, using SNAIL to adhere it. I cut a circle from the Fresh Florals DSP Stack with a Layering Circle Framelits die and I adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the jar and flower images from the Jar of Love photopolymer stamp set in Powder Pink, Flirty Flamingo, So Saffron, Lemon Lime Twist, Island Indigo, Pool Party and Crumb Cake inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the images out with the matching Everyday Jars Thinlits Dies.
I adhered the flowers to the jar with Glue Dots and then adhered the jar to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the In the City host exclusive photopolymer stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then I stamped the banner image from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous photopolymer stamp set around it in Lemon Lime Twist ink. I punched out the banner out with the Classic Label Punch and adhered it with SNAIL and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added a few random Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Wood Textures DSP to a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card and then added a few flowers that were stamped with the Jar of Love stamp set with Glue Dots.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the very bottom of my post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
June 1-15 Host Code: YTZHRWCA
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Powder Pink – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- So Saffron – 1/2″ x 4-1/4″ strip
- Whisper White – eight Everyday Jars Framelits die cuts, Classic Label Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 4-1/4″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack – Layering Circles Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: