Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with items from the new catalog and I have chosen to to feature the Grown With Love stamp set bundle for my project.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 336.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to another panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. I added a wide banner cut with my trimmer from Naturally Eclectic DSP with SNAIL over the embossed panel.
I colored the flower image sentiment from the Grown With Love stamp set with my Emerald Envy, Lemon Lime Twist and Night of Navy Stampin’ Write Markers and then stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I also stamped the flower pot image from the Grown With Love stamp set in Peekaboo Peach ink and then the flower image in Berry Burst and again in Emerald Envy inks. I cut the larger flower image, flower pot, individual flowers and leaves out with the matching Garden Grown Framelits Dies.
I adhered the larger flower die cut image and flower pot die cut to a Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut from Whipser White card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered the circle die cut to the card front with SNAIL. I used Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the individual flower and leaf die cuts over the corresponding images on the larger die cut. Then I wrapped a strand of Peekaboo Peach Baker’s Twine around the panel twice and tied a bow.
I adhered the layered card front to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Bouquet photopolymer stamp set on a strip of Whisper White card stock in Night of Navy ink. I adhered the stamped sentiment to the card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish it.
I cut three of the little garden signs from Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst and Emerald Envy card stocks and I adhered them to a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card. I added a strip of the Naturally Eclectic DSP over the bottom of the panel to finish it.
You can find a complete list of supplies for this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Linda Richenberg – stop by and say “hi” to Linda, it’s her first hop with us!!
- Mary Deatherage
- Amy Koenders <= You are here
June 1-15 Host Code: YTZHRWCA
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, six Garden Grown Framelits die cuts, 1/2″ x 3-1/8″ strip, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper – 2-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panel trimmed to create banner shape
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: