I used the Stampin’ Up! Oh So Eclectic stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC155. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #292.
I also added elements to meet the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #TTTC002. I went down the right side.
I started by adhering a panel from the Wood Textures DSP (yep…I’m going to need an intervention with that paper soon!) to a panel of Pear Pizzazz card stock with SNAIL. Then I die cut circles from Vellum and from one of the papers in the Color Theory DSP Stack with Layering Circles Framelits Dies and I adhered them with SNAIL to the DSP panel.
I stamped the flower and leaf images from the Oh So Eclectic stamp set in Flirty Flamingo, Berry Burst, So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the images out with the matching Eclectic Layers Thinlits Dies. I cut one of the flower outline images from Berry Burst card stock with two of the Eclectic Layers Thinlits dies as well as three branches from Gold Foil Sheets.
I adhered the leaves and Berry Burst die cut flower to the card front with Glue Dots and then I added a little Gold Metallic Thread, using Glue Dots to adhere it. I adhered the solid die cut flower over the top with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added the Gold Foil die cuts with Glue Dots under the flower.
I stamped the background flower image (the one previously stamped in Flirty Flamingo ink) from the Oh So Eclectic stamp set on a panel of Whisper White card stock in Sahara Sand ink. I stamped the sentiment from the Eastern Beauty photopolymer stamp set over the flower image in Berry Burst ink and then punched it out with the Classic Label Punch. I snipped the end off the punched sentiment and adhered it with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals under the die cut flower. I added a few gold enamel dots from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack around the images and then adhered the layered panel to a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish it.
I stamped the flower images from the Oh So Ecelectic stamp set in Flirty Flamingo, Berry Burst, So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Pear Pizzazz – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Berry Burst – Eclectic Layers Thinlits die cut
- Whisper White – three Eclectic Layers Thinlits die cuts, Classic Label Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack – Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- White Vellum – Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Gold Foil Sheets – three Eclectic Layers Thinlits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: