I used the Stampin’ Up! Lemon Zest stamp set bundle to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for for Fab Friday 115. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
My card elements were inspired by Tic Tac Toe Challenge #TTTC003. I went across the bottom row.
I started by adhering a panel from the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock and then to a Thick Whisper White card base with SNAIL. I punched the ends of a strip of Pear Pizzazz card stock with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it over the card front with SNAIL, then added a strand of Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Double-Stitched Ribbon around the card front and I tied a small knot.
I embossed a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, adhered it to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Lemon Zest stamp set in Pear Pizzazz ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock and then adhered it with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the full lemon and leaf images from the Lemon Zest stamp set in Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz inks and I punched them out with the Lemon Builder Punch. I inked the lemon slice image in Daffodil Delight ink and then used a Blender Pen to remove the ink from the “skin” and I colored it with a Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write Marker.
I punched the lemon slice image out with the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch and then cut it in half with my Paper Snips. I adhered one half of the lemon slice, the full lemon and the leaves with Glue Dots to the card front and then added the final lemon slice with Stampin’ Dimensionals. to finish it.
I stamped the lemon and leaf images from the Lemon Zest stamp set in Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Pear Pizzazz – 1″ x 6″ strip
- Whisper White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 1/2″ x 3″ strip, 2-1/2″ x 4-1/8″ panel, 2-5/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel, three Lemon Builder Punches, 1-3/4″ Circle Punch 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: