I used the Stampin’ Up! Graceful Garden stamp set to create a clean and simple card to share with you today.
The colors for my card were inspired by Global Design Project #GDP093.
I started by stamping the rose image from the Graceful Garden stamp set in Basic Gray Archival ink on a panel of Shimmery White card stock. I used a Blender Pen along with Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist inks to color the images.
I inked the lattice image from the Graceful Garden stamp set in Pool Party ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it over the corners of the panel. Then I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Pool Party card stock with SNAIL and then to a Pool Party card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added some Clear Wink of Stella over the three flowers for a little extra shimmer.
I punched the end of two strips of Shimmery White card stock with the Banner Triple Punch and embossed one with the Garden Trellis embossing folder and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment from the Graceful Garden stamp set in Berry Burst ink on the other, wrapped a strand of Pool Party Solid Baker’s Twine around it, then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Glitter Enamel Dot to the sentiment banner to finish it.
I stamped the smaller flower image from the Graceful Garden stamp set in Berry Burst ink on the corners of a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
June 16-30 Host Code: M2PRD6N7
July 1-15 Host Code: BMJNGCGX
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Paper Pumpkin Flash Sale – Today Only!
Everyone loves a great deal, and this one is amazing! For 24 hours only, new Paper Pumpkin customers can receive their first-month subscription for only $5. That’s a crazy 75% off the regular price.
Visit paperpumpkin.com from June 29 at 11:59 PM MT to June 30 at 11:59 PM MT and use promo code ONEDAY0717 to get your first kit at this incredible price. You can keep the creativity coming after that for only $19.95 per month (shipping included)!
This offer will be over in a flash, so head over the to the Paper Pumpkin site starting at midnight tonight to get this deal for yourself!
Here are the details:
- For new subscribers only
- Not valid on prepaid subscriptions
- Discount applied to one kit for the first month of subscription
- After that creativity keeps coming at $19.95 per month (shipping included)
- Promotion begins on June 29 at 11:59 PM and ends on July 30 at 11:59 PM.
- Use promo code ONEDAY0717 at paperpumpkin.com
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Shimmery White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1″ x 3″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: