I used the Stampin’ Up! Grown With Love stamp set bundle to create my card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 116. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
My card also works with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #TTTC005. I went right down the middle.
I started by adhering a panel from the Birthday Memories DSP to a Daffodil Delight card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I embossed a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder. I lightly tacked the Whisper White card stock panel to a larger panel of Bermuda Bay card stock with a tiny bit of SNAIL and then trimmed the panels so that the ends created the angle. I pulled the panels apart and then firmly adhered them together with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Double-Stitched Ribbon around the panel and tied a knot, then adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I inked the watering can image from the Grown With Love stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink, used a Blender Pen to remove the ink from the row of flowers and then colored the flowers in with a Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Write Marker. I stamped the watering can on Whisper White card stock.
I inked the flower image from the Grown With Love stamp set with Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay and Tangerine Tango Stampin’ Write Markers and then stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I stamped the flower images again in Daffodil Delight, Berry Burst and Tangerine Tango inks on the panel, then cut the images out with the matching Garden Grown Framelits Dies.
I adhered the die cut images together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip from the Birthday Memories DSP to a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Daffodil Delight – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Bermuda Bay – 4″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, six Garden Grown Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: