I used the Stampin’ Up! Painted Harvest stamp set from the upcoming 2017 Holiday Catalog to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC158. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by wrapping a strand of Crushed Curry 3/8″ Mini Chevron Ribbon around an Early Espresso card base. I tied a bow and slid the bow over to the left side of the card. Then I stamped the two sunflower images from the Painted Harvest photopolymer stamp set (available Sept 1) one on top of the other in Crushed Curry ink across a Very Vanilla card stock panel.
I stamped the sunflower centers in Early Espresso ink and the leaves in Old Olive ink on the Very Vanilla card stock panel. I also added the small dot image from the Painted Harvest stamp set around the sunflowers in Sahara Sand ink. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Crushed Curry card stock and then to a larger panel of Old Olive card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I covered half of the sentiment from the Painted Harvest stamp set with a Post-It Note and inked the other half with Early Espresso ink. I stamped the sentiment on a strip of Crushed Curry card stock. I repeated that process for the other half of the sentiment and I stamped it on a strip of Old Olive card stock. I punched the ends of the strips with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered them with SNAIL, then added one of the Touches of Nature Elements with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to finish it.
I stamped the images from the Painted Harvest stamp set in Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Old Olive and Sahara Sand inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock on the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Old Olive – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 2-1/2″ strip
- Crushed Curry – 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 2-3/8″ strip
- Very Vanilla – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: