Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a “Fall Frenzy” theme and I have chosen to to feature the Seasonal Lantern stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2017 Holiday Catalog for my project.
My card design is loosely based on My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #344. I turned the sketch to vertical for my card.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Seasonal Lantern photopolymer stamp set (available Sept 1) in VersaMark ink on a Crumb Cake card base. I sprinkled it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I punched the end of a panel of Painted Autumn DSP (available Sept 1) with the Ticket Tear Border Punch, adhered it to a strip of Very Vanilla card stock and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered strips of Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape (available Sept 1 – I LOVE this stuff!) across the top of the panel.
I cut panels of Crumb Cake and Early Espresso (with Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet applied to the back) card stock with Lantern Builder Framelits Dies (available Sept 1) and adhered them together. Then I adhered a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to the back of the lantern die cuts with Foam Adhesive Strips. I adhered the lantern to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the images from the Seasonal Lantern stamp set in Lemon Lime Twist, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Peekaboo Peach, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso inks. I cut the stamped images out with the Lantern Builder Framelits Dies and adhered them with Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the lantern. I added a few gold enamel dots from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Painted Autumn DSP to a panel of Very Vanilla card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Linda Richenberg
- Jari Francis
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Mary Deatherage
- Amy Koenders <= You are here
August 1-15 Host Code: KY6KNFRB
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Lantern Builder Framelits die cut
- Early Espresso – Lantern Builder Framelits die cut
- Very Vanilla – 1-7/8″ x 2-1/4″ panel (background for lantern), 1/2″ x 4-1/4″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: