We’re back with another Dream Theme Blog Hop! This month we’re focusing on masculine projects and I created a card with the Stampin’ Up! Heartland and Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp sets to share with you today.
The design for my card was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #234.
The tractor (okay…so a tractor might be a bit of a stretch, but you can travel on it!!) on my card was inspired by Stamp Ink Paper Challenge 112.
I started by adhering a panel of Wood Textures DSP and a panel of Merry Little Christmas DSP (available Sept 1) to a panel of Old Olive card stock with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Jute Twine (available Sept 1) around the panel and I tied a small knot, then adhered the layered panel to a Soft Suede card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the image from the Heartland stamp set in Basic Gray Archival Ink on a panel of watercolor paper. I cut the image out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits die and then used Old Olive and Soft Sky inks and an Aqua Painter to add color to the background. I let the die cut dry completely and then added Cherry Cobbler, So Saffron, Smoky Slate and Soft Suede inks to the tractor and dog with a Blender Pen. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of watercolor paper, added the frame around it in Old Olive ink and then punched it out with the Classic Label Punch and adhered it with SNAIL and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I added the sentiment from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set in Old Olive ink and the tractor image from the Heartland stamp set in Soft Suede ink (stamped on scrap paper twice before stamping on the panel) on a Very Vanilla card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the next button below to hop forward to see what Renate Ecklmayr has created today. Click the previous button below to hop back to see what Teneale Williams has shared today.
And if you get lost along the way, here is a list of the participants in the hop:
- Teneale Williams (Australia)
- Amy Koenders (USA) <= You Are Here
- Renate Ecklmayr (Austria)
- Jennifer Pauli (Germany)
August 16-31 Host Code: Y7APQUE4
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR in the 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Suede – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Old Olive – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Watercolor Paper – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, Classic Label Punch
- Very Vanilla – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper – 1″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 2-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: