I used the Stampin’ Up! Celebration Time stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC160. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Year of Cheer Specialty DSP (available Sept 1) to a panel from the Champagne Foil Sheets (available Sept 1) with SNAIL. I cut a panel of Gold Foil Sheets with two of the Eastern Medallion Thinlits Dies and then I cut around them with a Layering Circles Framelits Die. I adhered the die cut to the DSP panel with SNAIL.
I stamped the image from the Celebration Time stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Powder Pink card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut it out with the Celebration Thinlits Dies and adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the bow from Champagne Foil Sheets and the cake plate from Gold Foil Sheets with the Celebration Thinlits Dies.
I adhered the cake plate with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the panel and the bow together and to the panel with rolled up Glue Dots. I adhered the Whisper White card stock panel to a panel of Champagne Foil Sheets and then to the card front with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Whisper White Baker’s Twine around the panel, tied a bow and then adhered the panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Celebration Time stamp set in VersaMark Ink, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it on the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
August 16-31 Host Code: Y7APQUE4
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Powder Pink – Celebration Thinlits die cut
- Whisper White – 2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Gold Foil Sheets – Celebration Thinlits die cut
- Champagne Foil Sheets – two Celebration Thinlits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-3/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: