I used the Count Your Blessings stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I created for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by stamping the branch image from the Count My Blessings stamp set in Garden Green ink across a Garden Green card stock panel. I adhered the panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL. Then I added a wide strip of the Painted Autumn DSP on the other side of the Early Espresso panel using SNAIL to adhere it.
I wrapped a strand of Crushed Curry Solid Baker’s Twine around the panel twice and tied a bow, then adhered the layered panel to an Early Espresso card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I inked the flower image from the Count My Blessings stamp set in Early Espresso ink, stamped it on scrap paper twice and then stamped it on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock.
I used a Blender Pen and a little Crushed Curry and Garden Green ink to lightly color the flowers. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Count My Blessings stamp set in Early Espresso ink over it. I cut the image out with a Layering Circles Framelits Die and adhered it with SNAIL to a circle cut from Early Espresso card stock with the next larger circle die. I adhered the circles to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a Crushed Curry enamel dot from the Glitter Enamel Dots pack to finish it.
I stamped the branch image from the Count My Blessings stamp set in Garden Green ink across a Very Vanilla card stock panel inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
September 1-15 Host Code: XQHDGZ7W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Garden Green – 3-3/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Very Vanilla – Layering Circles Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper – 1-1/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: