My September Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin’ Up! arrived late last week so I took a few minutes over the weekend to put it together. It’s a beautiful kit this month! The kit is called Layered Leaves and it contained all of the materials need to create eight 3×3 cards with envelopes and eight coordinating pillow boxes!
The kit came with the pretty Layered Leaves stamp set (exclusive to the kit) and a Cajun Craze ink spot.
It’s difficult to see in the pictures, but the pillow boxes and card fronts are embossed with a beautiful flourish. Love the colors of this kit too!
And the little note cards came with matching envelopes too, so this kit was loaded with good stuff! The only thing that I added was a Sahara Sand ink pad to stamp the leaf on the round tags, otherwise the adhesives and pretty gold foil pieces were a included!
Here is the video that Stampin’ Up created with a few tips for assembly:
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin yourself, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
September 16-31 Host Code: ABMDXJMM
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
A Season of Style Paper Pumpkin Kits – Coming in October and November!
Adding a beautiful, handmade touch to Christmas will be fast and easy for Paper Pumpkin subscribers during our Season of Style. Subscribers in October and November: Get ready for TWO STRAIGHT MONTHS of perfectly coordinated cardmaking and gifting projects with everything you need—and plenty of time left over for holiday sharing.
Here is the fine print for the two kits:
- Remember, the October and November kits coordinate but they also stand alone. You DO NOT need both kits to create a complete project.
- To receive October’s kit, you must subscribe at paperpumpkin.com by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 10.
- To receive November’s kit, you must subscribe at paperpumpkin.com by 11:50 PM (MT) on November 10.
Stampin’ Up! created a video to give you a few more details and you can see it here:
Merry Patterns Stamp Set – Host Exclusive Available Sept 1-Oct 31!
Stampin’ Up! has an awesome host exclusive stamp set that will be available to for free for anyone who places an order or hosts a party totaling $300 or greater between September 1 and October 31! This beautiful stamp set is called Merry Patterns and it’s a two-step stamp set! You can see a PDF flyer with the details here.
Here are the details:
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this great stamp set!
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to the regular Stampin’ Rewards that you earn with an order or party totaling $300+!
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
So get your orders ready! Any order or party totaling $300+ between September 1 and October 31 will get this great set for free! Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.