I used the Stampin’ Up! Feather Together stamp set and the Quilt Builder Framelits Dies to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC163. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Feather Together photopolymer stamp set in Pacific Point ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Pacific Point card stock with Mulitpurpose Liquid Glue. I wrapped a strand of Real Red 1/8″ Solid Ribbon around the panel and adhered it on the back with tape. I tied a bow and adhered it to the panel with a Glue Dot. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Tempting Turquoise card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used the Quilt Builder Framelits Dies to cut panels of Tempting Turquoise, Cajun Craze, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler and Pacific Point card stocks. I cut around the outside of the Pacific Point die cut with the square die from the Quilt Builder Framelits Dies, then adhered it to a square cut from Very Vanilla card card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered the die cut pieces from Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Cajun Craze and Cherry Cobbler card stocks inside the Pacific Point die cut frame with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Once I had the pieces in place, I ran the layered die cut back through the Big Shot with the embossed stitched die from the Quilt Builder Framelits Dies.
I adhered the layered die cut panel to a scalloped square cut with a Layering Squares Framelits Dies from Tempting Turquoise card stock with Mulitpurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the layered die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the images from the Christmas Quilt photopolymer in Tempting Turquoise, Cajun Craze, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler and Pacific Point inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then added the sentiment from the Climbing Orchid photopolymer stamp set in Tempting Turquoise ink to finish the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
October 1-15 Host Code: XY4AUJ4W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Tempting Turquoise – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Quilt Builder Framelits die cut, Layering Squares Framelits die cut
- Pacific Point – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Quilt Builder Framelits die cut
- Cajun Craze – Quilt Builder Framelits die cut
- Real Red – Quilt Builder Framelits die cut
- Cherry Cobbler – Quilt Builder Framelits die cut
- Very Vanilla – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Quilt Builder Framelits die cut,4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: