We’re back with another Dream Theme Blog Hop! This month we’re focusing on Halloween projects and I made a card with the Stampin’ Up! Spooky Cat stamp set and the Christmas Lamppost Thinlits Dies to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #243.
The CAS Halloween theme was also inspired by The Paper Players PP366.
I started by adhering a panel of Spooky Night DSP and a panel of Basic Gray card stock to a panel of Pumpkin Pie card stock with SNAIL. I added a strip of Year of Cheer Washi Tape to the panel. Then I used a 1-1/4″ Circle Punch to punch a hole in a Post-It Note, then placed the Post-It Note mask on the Basic Gray card stock panel. I sponged Whisper White Stampin’ Craft Ink and then Crushed Curry ink inside the mask and then removed it.
I cut the lamppost images with the Christmas Lamppost Thinlits Dies from Basic Black card stock, tacked them together with rolled up Glue Dots and then placed the die cuts over the Basic Gray card stock panel. I gently lifted each lantern up and sponged Whisper White and Crushed Curry inks under them on the Basic Gray card stock panel. Once the sponging was completed, I adhered the die cuts with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut the web and bat with the dies from the Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies from Basic Black card stock and I adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Spooky Cat photopolymer stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink on the Basic Gray card stock panel, then adhered the layered panel to a Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut three pumpkins from the Spooky Night DSP with the Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits Dies and adhered them with Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added a Black Rhinestone Jewel next to the sentiment to finish it.
I sponged the 1-1/4″ circle mask with Crushed Curry ink and a Sponge Dauber, then added two bats cut from Basic Black card stock with the Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies on a Very Vanilla card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the next button below to hop forward to see what Renate Ecklmayr has created today. Click the previous button below to hop back to see what Sarah Lancaster has shared today.
And if you get lost along the way, here is a list of the participants in the hop:
1. Teneale Williams (Australia)
2. Patrice Halliday-Larsen (New Zealand)
3. Rhoda MacPherson (UK)
4. Sarah Lancaster (France)
5. Amy Koenders (USA)
6. Renate Ecklmayr (Austria)
7. Sandi MacIver (Canada)
8. Jennifer Pauli (Germany)
October 16-31 Host Code: N29WCKT4
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, four Seasonal Tags Framelits Die cuts, three Christmas Lamppost Thinlits Die cuts
- Pumpkin Pie – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Basic Gray – 3-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Very Vanilla – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Spooky Night Designer Series Paper – 1-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, three Patterned Pumpkin Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: