I used the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Bouquet stamp set bundle to create my card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 124. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
The design for my card was inspired by The Paper Players #367.
I started by adhering a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack to a panel of Fresh Fig card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Fresh Fig card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I punched a strip of Fresh Fig card stock with the Banner Triple Punch and embossed it with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder. I adhered the banner to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Bouquet photopolymer stamp set in Fresh Fig ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I cut around the sentiment with a Stitched Shapes Framelits die, then adhered the die cut circle to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut the stems, flowers, wrap and branches from Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Fresh Fig and Pumpkin Pie card stocks with the Bouquet Bunch Framelits Dies and I adhered them to the card front with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the three flower images and the bow in Fresh Fig ink and the flower center in Tangerine Tango ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I cut around the images with the matching Bouquet Bunch Framelits Dies.
I adhered the bow, the two smaller flowers and the flower center with Glue Dots and the larger flower with a Stampin’ Dimensional. I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Birthday Delivery photopolymer stamp set in Fresh Fig ink and the flower images from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set in Tangerine Tango and Old Olive inks on a Very Vanilla card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
October 16-31 Host Code: N29WCKT4
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Fresh Fig – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 1-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ panel,4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Bouquet Bunch Framelits die cut
- Tangerine Tango – two Bouquet Bunch Framelits die cuts
- Pumpkin Pie – Bouquet Bunch Framelits die cut
- Crumb Cake – two Bouquet Bunch Framelits die cuts
- Old Olive – Bouquet Bunch Framelits die cut
- Very Vanilla – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, five Bouquet Bunch Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: