I got home yesterday afternoon from my awesome trip to Salt Lake City for the Stampin’ Up! OnStage event! I can’t share the pictures that I took of any of the new products from the Occasions or Sale-a-bration Catalogs just yet (be on the lookout for a blog post later today with a few pictures!) but I thought that you might like to see a new stamp positioning tool that will be available soon (yippee!!!!) and pictures from the Legacy Room at the Stampin’ Up! home office. There are lots of beautiful cards and projects!
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00!!
So How Do You Get One??
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and they guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in their warehouse. This system will allow Stampin’ Up! to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
- The first reservation window opens at 2:00 PM (MT) on November 16. While supplies last.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018||Approx. April 15, 2018|
Have more questions? We have answers. Check out the PDFs below.
Here is a video that Stampin’ Up! created to show you how to use the new tool! If you are viewing this blog post via email, you will need to go to my blog to see the video link.
I am beyond thrilled with this new tool and I can’t wait to get my hands on mine! The first reservation period begins on Thursday, November 16 so you can reserve yours beginning then!
Here are a few pictures from the Stampin’ Up! home office tour that we did at the OnStage event!
I found out that the card on the left and the second from the right were CASE’d from Crystal Komara and you can see her blog post with the details here. Love them all! 🙂
I hope that you enjoyed the pictures! There were so many pretty thing to look at that it was overwhelming!
The Stampin’ Blends are now in the online store and are available for purchase!! You can see them all right here.
I’m offering a little ordering bonus from November 1 through November 14! If you order at least 6 combo packs of the Stampin’ Blends Markers through me (must be ordered together in one order), you get a free Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad from me!
And if you order all 12 of the combo packs through me (must be ordered together in one order), you’ll get a free Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad AND a free Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Refill from me!
Already have a Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad and don’t need a second one? No problem! You can choose any Classic Stampin’ Pad with an order of 6 Stampin’ Blends combo packs or any Classic Stampin’ Pad and Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill or a Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Refill with an order of 12 Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs instead!
Just be sure to order your Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs in one order between November 1 and November 14 to get your free ink pad or free ink pad and ink refill from me! I’ll be ordering the ink pads and refills with the thank you gifts on November 16 so I will ship them out to you with your gifts as soon as my order arrives.
Let me know if you have any questions.
November 1-15 Host Code: BX2AMKSA
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.