The Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus reservations will be opening soon and they’ll be open until the supply is depleted. So head over to my online store beginning at 2:00 PM MT today to reserve yours! Just log into your account and then click on the button on the online store home page to start the reservation process.
This is what the screen will look like when you log in, just click on the orange button to start the reservation process!
And if you miss out on this round, don’t worry, there will be another reservation period starting on December 5!
A few of you have asked questions about adding a host code to the reservation. Since the order will not be generated and you will not be charged for the Stamparatus until February, you won’t be able to add the host code until then. This is how the ordering process will work:
- After you get your tool reserved, you will get an email from Stampin’ Up! confirming your reservation.
- You will get an email from Stampin’ Up! in early February letting you know that an item has been added to your shopping basket.
- At that point, you can log into your Stampin’ Up! account in my online store and you will find the Stamparatus in your shopping bag.
- You can add other items to your order at that time if you’d like and add a host code to it before submitting the order. So the checkout process will work just like it always does. You can add a host code and your payment information at the time of checkout.
Here is a quick tutorial for the reservation process:
Let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget that the reservation process starts at 2:00 PM MT (4:00 PM Eastern Time, 3:00 PM Central Time, 1:00 PM Pacific Time)!
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00!!
So How Do You Get One??
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and they guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in their warehouse. This system will allow Stampin’ Up! to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
- The first reservation window opens at 2:00 PM (MT) on November 16. While supplies last.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018||Approx. April 15, 2018|
Have more questions? We have answers. Check out the PDFs below.
Here is a video that Stampin’ Up! created to show you how to use the new tool! If you are viewing this blog post via email, you will need to go to my blog to see the video link.
November 16-30 Host Code: FNB499NE
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.