I used the Stampin’ Up! Party Pandas stamp set from the upcoming 2018 Sale-a-bration Brochure to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week.
I started by adhering panels of Tutti-frutti 6″ x 6″ DSP (available Jan 3) and Birthday Memories DSP to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine around the panel three times and tied a bow, then adhered the panel to a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Party Pandas stamp set (Sale-a-bration exclusive stamp set available Jan 3) in Real Red ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock. I punched the sentiment strip with the Banner Triple Punch as well as Real Red and Basic Black card stock strip and then adhered them to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the Party Pandas image in Basic Black ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut it out with a Layering Circles Framelits die. I adhered the die cut circle to a circle cut from Basic Black card stock with SNAIL, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Real Red enamel dot from the Brights Enamel Shapes pack and two Black Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the panda.
I punched a 3/4″ Circle from Real Red card stock and I adhered one of the Balloon Honeycomb Embellishments to it. I adhered the balloon to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Birthday Delivery photopolymer stamp set in Real Red ink and a panda image from the Party Pandas stamp set in Basic Black ink on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card. I colored the panda’s hat with a Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker to finish the inside.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deathrage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
December 1-15 Host Code: YVBQKU6Z
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 1/2″ x 3″ strip
- Basic Black – 1/2″ x 3″ strip, Layering Circles Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – Layering Circles Framelits die cut, 1/2″ x 3″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper – 1-1/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Tutti-frutti 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 2-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: