I used the Stampin’ Up! Cake Soiree stamp set bundle and Sweet Soiree Specialty DSP to create my card for the Stamp Ink Paper cake walk challenge this week.
Here is the banner for the Stamp Ink Paper #132 Cake Walk Challenge. Stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Sweet Soiree Specialty DSP to a panel of Silver Foil Sheets with SNAIL and then to a Berry Burst card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut the tag from Berry Burst card stock and the branches from Old Olive card stock with the dies from the Sweet Cake Framelits Dies set.
I stamped the sentiment from the Cake Soiree stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Powder Pink card stock, sprinkled it with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with a Layering Circles Framelits Die and then adhered it with SNAIL to a scalloped circle cut from Silver Foil Sheets with another Layering Circles Framelits Die.
I adhered the sentiment circles to the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then tucked the branch die cuts under it, adhering them with Glue Dots. I tied a strand of Silver 1/8″ Ribbon through the top of the tag and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish it.
I used a Post-It Note to mask the “happy birthday” from the Cake Soiree stamp set sentiment and then inked it in Berry Burst ink. I removed the mask and stamped the sentiment on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I inked and stamped off the flower and branch image from the Cake Soiree stamp set in Berry Burst and Old Olive inks and then stamped them next to the sentiment.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, to create this project at the very bottom of this post.
January 1-15 Host Code: 4JET7Q6D
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Berry Burst – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Sweet Cake Framelits die cut
- Powder Pink – Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Old Olive – Sweet Cake Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Silver Foil Sheets – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Layering Circles Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: