I used the Stampin’ Up! Sunshine & Rainbows stamp set bundle to create a fun card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC033. I went right down the middle.
I started by cutting a panel of White Vellum and a panel of Whisper White card stock with the cloud die Rainbow Builder Framelits Dies. Then I cut panels of Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Island Indigo and Rich Razzleberry card stocks with the dies from the Rainbow Builder Framelits.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sunshine & Rainbows photopolymer stamp set in Marina Mist ink on one of the cloud die cuts. Then I stamped the sun image from the Sunshine & Rainbows stamp set in Daffodil Delight in on a panel of Whisper White card stock and I cut it out with the matching Rainbow Builder Framelits Die.
I used a little Washi Tape to hold the die cut pieces of the rainbow together before I adhered the pieces to a Soft Sky card stock panel. I used SNAIL to adhere the vellum and one Whisper White cloud die cut and I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the rainbow, two of the Whisper White clouds and the sun die cut to a Soft Sky card stock panel.
I adhered the Soft Sky panel to a panel of Whisper White card stock and then to one of the Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes (Sale-a-bration item) card bases with SNAIL. I added one of the Glitter Enamel Dots to the sentiment cloud to finish up the card front.
I stamped the sun image from the Sunshine & Rainbows stamp set in Daffodil Delight ink randomly across the bottom of the card to finish the inside.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, to create this project at the very bottom of this post.
February 1-15 Host Code: V7ZWZZCZ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Facebook Live Video Featuring the Second Release Sale-a-bration Items!
I hopped on Facebook yesterday for a few minutes to show off the new Sale-a-bration items that will be available beginning on February 16! Check out the video if you’re interested in seeing the new items, they’re awesome!! 🙂
And if you’re not on Facebook, you can see the video on my YouTube channel here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes – card base
- Soft Sky – 3-1/4″ x 4-5/8″ panel
- Real Red – Rainbow Builder Framelits die cut
- Tangerine Tango – Rainbow Builder Framelits die cut
- Daffodil Delight – Rainbow Builder Framelits die cut
- Garden Green – Rainbow Builder Framelits die cut
- Island Indigo – Rainbow Builder Framelits die cut
- Rich Razzleberry – Rainbow Builder Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – four Rainbow Builder Framelits die cuts, 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel
- White Vellum – two Rainbow Builder Framelits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: