I used the Stampin’ Up! Jar of Love and Beautiful Day stamp sets to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #322.
The theme of my card was inspired by The Card Concept 85. I feel like this is clean and layered.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Beautiful Day stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Wood Textures DSP. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL and then to a Powder Pink card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the images from the Jar of Love photopolymer set in Island Indigo, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Powder Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Wild Wasabi and Pear Pizzazz inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the images out with the matching Everyday Jars Framelits Dies.
I adhered the die cut pieces together with Glue Dots and then to a panel of Whisper White card stock with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the Whisper White card stock panel to a panel of Powder Pink card stock with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three of the little round clear Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes in the bouquet for a little shine.
I stamped the two branch images from the Jar of Love stamp set in Wild Wasabi and Pear Pizzazz inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card. I added three die cut flowers with Glue Dots to finish it.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, to create this project at the very bottom of this post.
February 1-15 Host Code: V7ZWZZCZ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Powder Pink – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ panel
- Early Espresso – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – fourteen Everyday Jars Framelits die cuts, 2-1/8″ x 3-1/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: