I used the Stampin’ Up! Petal Palette stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC172. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by coloring the leaves on a panel of the Springtime Foils Specialty DSP (Sale-a-bration item available Feb 16) with an Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write Marker. I used a paper towel to wipe away any of the ink that strayed onto the foil areas and then adhered the panel to a panel of Silver Foil Sheets and then to a Thick Whisper White card base with SNAIL.
I stamped a panel of Pear Pizzazz card stock with the sentiment from the Petal Palette stamp set in VersaMark ink, sprinkled it with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I adhered a strip of Old Olive card stock under the sentiment with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then adhered the panel to the card front with SNAIL.
I tied a strand of Linen Thread around the card front and then cut a bird from Crumb Cake card stock with the Birds & Blooms Thinlits Dies. I used a Sponge Dauber to add a little Soft Suede ink to the bird and then adhered it with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the branch image from the Petal Palette stamp set in Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of products used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
February 1-15 Host Code: V7ZWZZCZ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Pear Pizzazz – 1-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Old Olive – 1/4″ x 4-1/4″ strip
- Crumb Cake – Birds & Blooms Thinlits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Springtime Foil Specialty Designer Series Paper – 2-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Silver Foil Sheets – 2-7/8″ x 4″ panels
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: