I used the Stampin’ Up! Lots of Lavender and Happy Wishes Sale-a-bration stamp sets to create my card for the Stamp Ink Paper tic-tac-toe challenge this week.
Here is the Tic-Tac-Toe board for Stamp Ink Paper 137. I went right down the middle.
My card design is very loosely based on the Fusion sketch this week.
I started by adhering a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack to a panel of Soft Suede card stock with SNAIL. I adhered a small piece of Very Vanilla 1/2″ Lace Trim to the panel with SNAIL, then wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around it twice and tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to a Wisteria Wonder card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the outline image from the Lots of Lavender photopolymer stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Smoky Slate ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I inked the flower image in Wisteria Wonder ink, stamped it on scrap paper once and then stamped it over the Smoky Slate outline. Then I stamped the leaves and bow in Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron inks.
I cut around the Lots of Lavender image with a Layering Circles Framelits Die and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Wishes stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Soft Suede ink on a strip of Wisteria Wonder card stock. I punched the end with the Banner Triple Punch and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a single silver metallic dot from the Metallic Enamel Shapes Pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the Lots of Lavendar stamp set images in Smoky Slate, Wisteria Wonder (stamped off once), Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock inside the card.
February 1-15 Host Code: V7ZWZZCZ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Wisteria Wonder – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 5/8″ x 2-3/4″ strip
- Soft Suede – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Very Vanilla – Layering Ovals Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: