I used the Stampin’ Up! A Good Day stamp set to create my clean and simple card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 131. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Tutti-Frutti 6″ x 6″ DSP to a Daffodil Delight card stock panel with SNAIL and then to a Pool Party card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I punched a panel from the Picture Perfect Party 6″ x 6″ DSP with the Banner Triple Punch and then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut a circle from Daffodil Delight card stock with a Layering Circles Framelits Die and I adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the back of a Mini Embroidery Hoop and then I adhered the hoop to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the image from the A Good Day stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored it with the Light and Dark Pool Party and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I used the Color Lifter to add a few highlights to the clouds, then punched it out with the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch. I adhered the circle punch to the card front with double stacked Stampin’ Dimensionals and then tied a small bow from Bermuda Bay ribbon from the Shimmer Ribbon Pack (Sale-a-bration item) and adhered it to the Mini Embroidery Hoop with a Glue Dot. I added one of the glitter dots from the Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes to one of the clouds to finish the card front.
I adhered one of the scraps from the Tutti-Frutti DSP down the left side of a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
February 16-28 Host Code: JD7WWTEZ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Daffodil Delight – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tutti-Frutti 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: