I used the Stampin’ Up! Celebrate You Thinlits Dies and some of the beautiful Springtime Foils DSP to create my card for the Stamp Ink Paper challenge this week.
Here is the challenge badge for Stamp Ink Paper #138. Hope that you’ll stop by and play along with the challenge too!
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #372.
I started by coloring the flowers on a panel of the Springtime Foils Speciality DSP (Sale-a-bration item) with the Light and Dark Pink Pirouette, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the DSP panel to a panel of Gold Foil Sheets with SNAIL and then adhered a narrow band of Gold Foil DSP and a narrow band of Pink Pirouette card stock with SNAIL over the DSP panel.
I cut a panel of Copper Foil Sheets with the celebrate die from the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies (Sale-a-bration item) and then adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice and tied a bow.
I adhered the layered panel to a Pink Pirouette card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Glitter Enamel Dot next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Petal Palette stamp set in Old Olive ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then used my Light Pink Pirouette and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends to color the image. I stamped the dot image from the Petal Palette stamp set in Pink Pirouette ink on the panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the very bottom of this post.
February 16-28 Host Code: JD7WWTEZ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pink Pirouette – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 1-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Gold Foil Sheets – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Copper Foil Sheets – Celebrate You Thinlits Dies
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: