I used the Stampin’ Up! Barn Door stamp set bundle to create my card to share with you today.
The colors and the theme for my card were inspired by the Fusion Challenge photograph this week.
I started by embossing a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL, then wrapped a strand of Peekaboo Peach Baker’s Twine around it twice and tied a bow. As I was tying the bow, I added in one of the Corrugated Elements.
I stamped the door image from the Barn Door stamp set twice in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Basic Black card stock, sprinkled the images with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them. I stamped the wreath and flower images from the Barn Door stamp set in Soft Suede (stamped off once), Peekaboo Peach, and Daffodil Delight inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I used Stampin’ Write Markers in those same colors to color the sign image from the Barn Door stamp set and I stamped it on Whisper White card stock.
I cut the images out with the coordinating Sliding Door Framelits Dies. I cut panels of Pear Pizzazz with the die from the Magical Mates Framelits Dies and Champagne Foil Sheets with the Sliding Door Framelits Dies and I adhered all of the pieces together and to the card front with Glue Dots and Multipurpose Liquid Glue (for the door handles). I cut a heart from Peekaboo Peach card stock with a die from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies and adhered it to the corrugated tag with a Glue Dot to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Barn Door stamp set in Basic Black ink on a Whisper White card stock panel. I colored the wreath image with Soft Suede and Peekaboo Peach Stampin’ Write Markers and stamped it next to the sentiment to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
February 16-28 Host Code: JD7WWTEZ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Peekaboo Peach – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits die cut
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, two Sliding Door Framelits die cuts
- Crumb Cake – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Pear Pizzazz – six Magical Mates Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – nine Sliding Door Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Champagne Foil Sheets – two Sliding Door Framelits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: