I used the Stampin’ Up! Coffee Cafe stamp set to create a fun and girly thank you card to share with you today.
My card design was loosely inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #325.
And the coffee, colors and flowers on my card were inspired by The Card Concept 87. I think that my card fits into the clean and layered category.
I started by adhering a panel from the Wood Textures DSP to a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to a Sahara Sand card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the flower image from the Petal Palette stamp set in Powder Pink ink across a panel of Powder Pink card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a larger panel of Powder Pink card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut one of the Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack cards with the larger cup die from the Coffee Cups Framelits Dies and I cut a band for the cup from Sahara Sand card stock with one of the other dies from the Coffee Cups Framelits Dies set. I stamped the whipped cream image from the Coffee Cafe stamp set twice in Sahara Sand ink and cut the images out with the coordinating die from the Coffee Cups Framelits Dies. I set one of the whipped cream images aside and adhered the three remaining pieces together and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the cup and straw image from the Coffee Cafe stamp set in Powder Pink ink and the sentiment and wrap border in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Coffee Cups Framelits Dies. I stamped the flower image form the Petal Palette stamp set in Powder Pink ink across the wrap die cut and then adhered the die cut pieces together with SNAIL and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a silver enamel dot from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Petal Palette stamp set in Powder Pink ink across a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
February 16-28 Host Code: JD7WWTEZ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sahara Sand – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Coffee Cups Framelits die cut
- Powder Pink – 1-3/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel, 1-7/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel
- Whisper White – six Coffee Cups Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack – Coffee Cups Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: